The Last Picks Were Entered at: January 9 2018 12:51:05 AM
You Are Not Logged in: YOU NEED TO LOG IN
RegisterRegister  View Your Profile

Make My Picks | View All Picks | View Picks Table | View My Picks
View Member List & See Who has Already Picked
Click Here for Current Standings
Updated: December 7 2017 05:33:38 AM

Return to Front Page
Week 3 -Brad should keep score, he's more on top of it ;)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The football Association Forum Index -> Stupid Dog Contest 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Biggest embarrassment of the weekend
When Oklahoma planted their flag at midfield after beating Ohio State
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Arkansas getting drubbed by TCU
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Auburn's offense ('nuff said)
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Georgia's excessive celebration after beating a team by 1 that finished 4-8 last year
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Tennessee's Trash Can (two weeks old but still out there)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Baylor losing to UTSA right after losing to Liberty.
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Alabama - no reason needed ;)
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Veola

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:44 am    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Fat also numerous advertisements to even play the game. Also visit my webpage; mobile gaming blog
Tanya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:27 pm    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Now it's boring. My high score in that game is 10,945. Here is my homepage - go plane cheats
Pam

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:20 am    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

New levels all the time and quite addictive. Here is my homepage - a hungry gamers spot
SnotaltJarl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:50 am    Post subject: Cheap Vintage Jerseys Sale Reply with quote

You will pay but you could avoid all that by teaching your child how to behave in public.Whereas it happens a period of time in addition to up coming highway trip to study more about salon, then consider the budget and in that circumstancea piece of land all of your family members want for added particulars on consider some time this 30 days all across the a great deal of information resembling foods things & folks provides Do you鈥檝e an excellent level of dollars still left enchanting the costly issues So, inquire your ego a few of these issues planning & then establish if heading being the haircut is the actual fact that significance they all are your money. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Online. This way large mark of users could be targeted by undoubtedly staying far ahead of the competitors of the related field. They have proven much effective in grabbing the attention of potential new customers and the visibility it generates has a profound effect on one&rsquo;s business. The predicament that we all confront is that each individual year oneself get started your pc up, the complexities of the programming virtually holiday vacation by themselves up. Fischer is a frequent lecturer on various medical topics at meetings, seminars and continuing education courses throughout the United States.Hire pest control companies London for all types of infestationsMice infestations are one thing but the skills and talents of Pest Control Companies London are used for a host of problems. During his career, Dr. Durable signage have the ability to consistently attract new customers.Whether it's business or scientific text, technical documents or promotional material material, we have a tendency to guarantee correct and outlined Indonesian translations.A whole lot of IWC's iconic view models and technical breakthroughs had been born throughout this interval. The music has also been sorted out.Cheap Jerseys.Wholesale Jerseys Online.<br>Visit my site:http://www.cheapsportsnfljerseys.us.com/
Harold

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:07 am    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

It is because of this that I rated it 1 star. my weblog; jeffs gaming
Bette

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

It's because of this that I rated it 1 star. Also visit my site; final fantasy xv a new empire
Marcelo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:15 am    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Licensed to EPIC MOTION LLC and MACHINE ZONE, INC. Stop by my web site :: final fantasy xv
Darnell

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:44 am    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

A Lucian prince who must fulfill a terrific destiny. my website ... final fantasy xv
Genie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:05 am    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Lame sport. And thats from a last fantasy fan!. Here is my blog post: final fantasy xv
Evie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Restart Homescapesto enjoy all of your coins. Stop by my web-site ... latest game tips
Florence

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:55 am    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Marks the 1st stab at epic storytelling. My webpage :: final fantasy cheats
Alda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:45 pm    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

This app is shared for fair use only. Feel free to surf to my weblog; download mobile apps
Carla

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Often need to have to use cellular information to play this game. Also visit my web-site: shutterfly my personal xp
Ashley

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:11 am    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Gamers additionally can not preserve the Regalia Sort-F. Feel free to visit my web page - final fantasy xv a new empire tricks
Giuseppe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: The football Association :: Post a reply Reply with quote

All of them quite difficult to unlock. Feel free to surf to my webpage :: last day on earth game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The football Association Forum Index -> Stupid Dog Contest 2017 All times are Central Time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum