Joined: 08 Oct 2007
Location: Harvest, Tennessee Valley
|Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:13 pm Post subject: Stupid Dog Rules 2020
|1) This contest is independent from the TFA regular pool . TFA members have the opportunity to enter this contest for a $10 fee. Winner is paid from the fee.
2) Each player should pick 3 games from the list of available college games that are posted in this forum. When possible all games on the list will be played on Saturday.
3) To make picks simply copy and paste the three games from the list into a new post in the thread. Players are encouraged to add comments about their picks or other player's picks in the thread however their picks should be listed on three consecutive lines with no edits from the original format posted in the game list. (Look at the example in week 1)
4) Players join by making picks in any week. Once you make picks - you are in.
5) Players score points equal to the line posted if the underdog they select wins their game.
6) Each participant may choose three and only three games from the posted list.
7) If no times are posted by the games, each participant should have picks registered and computer time stamped by 10:00 am ct on the day of the game.
A grace period of one hour will be given to compensate for any discrepancies between computer clocks. If picks are made after this time, the picks will be counted wrong unless the player can provide proof that the game being picked has not kicked off when the pick is made. Each participant is responsible for their picks being made on time.
If a time is posted with the game then the pick for that game is due one hour prior to the posted time of the game. Each participant is responsible for their picks being made on time. A grace period of one hour will be given to compensate for any discrepancies between computer clocks.
9) If games fall on multiple days or at multiple times then each of your three picks has its own deadline. For example, if you decide to pick a Tuesday game, a Friday game and a Saturday game and none have times listed then your three picks would be due Tuesday, Friday and Saturday respectively each at 10AM of that day. A pick is "locked in" once you the deadline for that game occurs. For example: In the example above. if you picked a Tuesday game at 9AM Tuesday and then decided to change your mind at 3PM you cannot even if the game has not been played. You can however change the Friday and Saturday games as their deadline has not been reached.
10) If a game is cancelled or postponed after it's deadline is reached then your pick is counted wrong.
11) During the grace period, players may not "change" already posted picks to match ano
If you have questions or suggestions about these ther player's picks. Players can change their picks during this time as long as the new pick does not match any other player's picks.
12) The most important rule is to have fun with this! rules please post below.